- Deposit Booster
Get amazing bonuses with every re-deposit. For each deposit you get to spin the wheel of fortune for a chance to win up to 1000% of your deposit. Everyone gets a minimum bonus of at least 10%, so even if you miss the jackpot you are still a winner!
Note: The promotion applies to deposits of $10 or more. Prize is credited to the bonus balance. You can play as if it’s real money in cash games of Jackpoker, but you can not withdraw it without wagering. Bonus money is wagered with rake: $1 will be credited to your real money account for every $10 paid in rake.
If deposit is withdrawn then any remaining bonus will be annulled. After the bonus is laundered, you can withdraw it.
- MonteCarlo VIP
For all holders of Jack's permanent VIP card in NL and PLO5 games, the Monte Carlo Jackpot is awarded to the player who shows the strongest hand at showdown starting from three of a kind or better.
To win these jackpots with three or four of a kind, you must use both pocket cards. Example: If one player has a straight flush and another player has a royal flush, in this case jackpot payouts go to the player with the strongest hand. Monte Carlo Jackpot payouts in NL: Three of a kind: 1-2 big blinds of the table; Straight: 2-3 big blinds of the table; Flush: 4-5 big blinds of the table; Full-House: 6-8 big blinds of the table; Four of a kind: 17-20 big blinds of the table; Straight flash: 25-30 table big blinds; Royal flush: 60-70 table big blinds.
Monte Carlo Jackpot payouts in POL5: Flush: 1.2 - 1.6 big blinds of the table; Full-House: 2 - 2.5 big blinds of the table; Four of a kind: 5 - 6 big blinds of the table; Straight flash: 9 - 10 table big blinds; Royal flush: 20 - 22 table big blinds.
- Bad Beat JackPot
When your luck’s out, Jack helps out! Get up to $500 back with new Bad Beat JackPots!
Lady Luck doesn't always smile down on us but Jack thinks that's no reason to ruin your favorite poker game. Bad Beat JackPot payouts:
NL cash games — if you lose from trips, you get 15 bb; PLO cash games — if you lose from flush, you get 15 bb; PLO5 cash games — if you lose from full house, you get 15 bb.
- Jack’s Pals
Jack knows that nothing beats playing Poker with your mates, but we’ll beat that by giving you awesome rewards for bringing your crew to the tables.
Jack’s refer-a-friend programme gives your bankroll a boost for every Player you introduce, and it’s simple to use – invite your friends via your referral link, and Jack will share their rake with you, over a whopping $1000 Instacash for every Friend.
For each friend, no matter if it’s one friend or 100’s from your followers, you will get:
Tier 1. $20 Instacash for the first $15 in rake generated by your friend.
Tier 2. $150 Instacash for the next $100 rake generated by your friend.
Tier 3. $1000 Instacash for the next $800 rake, generated by your friend.
- Luck or Muck
Introducing Luck or Muck, the newest way to play all-in or fold NLH.
Jack’s newest game is fast, simple and of course full of thrills — you’ll need to make just one decision every hand — and it’s a tough one, to trust your luck and go all-in or chuck the cards and muck.
This 6 max all-in or fold game delivers No Limits Hold’em action from start to finish, with starting stacks fixed at 100 BB and 10BB Antes to ensure every game will have you on the edge of your seat!
- Leader Hat
The Leader's Hat Competition is an extra Tourney reward that’s designed to encourage risk and showcase the beauty of the game The competition starts at the 15th hand after the start of the tournament. There are two types of Leader's Hats:
Knockout Leader Hat:
• Awarded for the most knockouts throughout the tournament and counted at the beginning of every hand;
• A knockout is zeroing your opponent's stack in hands where you are the winner;
• The winner of the Knockout Leader Hat Competition is the player who has the most knockouts during the whole tournament.
• Awarded for the highest chip stack in the tournament and counted at the beginning of every hand;
• The winner of the Chipleader's Hat competition is the player who had the highest number of hands with Chipleader's Hat.
• The competition ends at the moment when only two players are left in the tournament;
• A player can wear both Hats at a time. It is also possible that a player wins two competitions at once;
• There may be more than one winner in each Leader Hat Competition;
• Track your current place in the Leader Hat competition through the leaderboard;
• The reward for any victory in a Leader Hat Competition will be a ticket to the tournament;
• See the tournament description for details.